4Q Programming + BulletProof the Low BackProvider: Institute of Motion
Saturday 12.30PM – 6.30PM
Sunday 9.30AM – 3.30PM
Each workshop is 6 hours long and includes:
• science / justification / understanding
• physical practice
• case studies
• access to practical videos
• 1-month free access to IoM App
• certificate of completion
• exclusive access to FB Alumni Group
** Post-workshop dinner to discuss more (not included in price)
LEARN MORE BOOK AT:
4Q PROGRAMMING SYSTEM
The longevity of our business and clients engagement depends also on our programming.
If we program well, our clients will have fewer injuries, less boredom and more excitement towards every session. Programming Variability is the key principle to promote all above and enhance the sustainability of clients performance and our income as coaches.
Learn to built smart, effective sessions that organise variability to promote health and create sustainable high-performance. First programming model combining fitness and health together.
• Discover IoM’ 4Q Training Model and justify how it promotes health and sustainable performance
• Classify exercises into each of the 4 quadrants for various training adaptations including Strength, Power and Mobility
• Build 4Q Workouts that can be immediately applied to one’s own training and to various clientele types
• Investigate Case Studies that demonstrate 4Q Program Design for different goals
• Practice myriad drills for Strength, Power and Mobility
• Find out how 4Q NM Programming Model can help your business
• Be inspired by Master Trainer’s drills selection to expand your own library
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
BULLETPROOF THE LOW BACK
The content of this workshop guided me to help hundreds of people with LBP including mine.
We will discuss why the “core strength” term needs to be replaced with a more accurate and sustainable formula.
Learn a systematic approach to helping clients with low back pain reduce guarding + improve movement confidence, while respecting their pain experience.
Degradation of the intervertebral discs, which most often occurs between L4-L5 and L5-S1, often leads to herniation, with treatments varying from physical therapy to surgery. The question is what causes this degradation to begin with and how can we possibly prevent further damage?
In this workshop, we’ll arm you with Coaching and Exercise interventions to Bulletproof the Low Back and keep your client’s healthy for years to come!
• Describe the altered biomechanics that leads to dysfunction of the complex
•Explore Hip Decoupling HpDC) Strategies designed to improve force transmission through the lumbo-pelvic-hip complex
•Practice implementing Activation exercises called Warding Patterns which improve neural sensitivity of the lumbo-pelvic-hip complex
•Build workouts designed to “Bulletproof the Low Back”
•Practice HpDc, Thoracic Spine and Warding Patterns drills to expand your library
• COST FOR BOTH DAYS USD $550 – AN AMAZING VALUE
REGISTRATION BY MARCH 27th HERE: